Class III Cabinets
These Cabinets are defined as a totally enclosed ventilated unit of gas-light construction. Operations in the cabinet are conducted through hand-holes with rubber gloves. The cabinet unit is maintained under negative air pressure of at least 0.5 inch water gauge (12.7mm WG).
- Supply air is drawn into the cabinet through HEPA filters. The exhaust air treated by double The Class III Cabinets are suitable for work with agents that require biosafety level 1, 2, 3 or 4 containment.
- Class III biological safety cabinet systems aid in the control of airborne particulate contaminants generated during various procedures, including weighing and diluting chemical carcinogens, working with high risk agents or high concentrations of low or moderate risk agents, or when there equipment which generates high volume aerosol is used.
- This type cabinet system provides the means to control airborne particulate contaminants, including micro-organisms determined to be potentially harmful to personnel, the product and the environment.
- The Biological Safety Cabinets meet or exceed ISO 14644-1, Federal Standard 209E for ISO 3 & 5/ Class 100 air and IES Recommended Practice for Clean Air
- Our Biological Safety Cabinets are available in different sizes and these models can also be configured to meet your needs. These units feature 99.997 % HEPA filtration system or 99.999% ULPA filtration system, air intake grill and pre-filter, fluorescent lighting, centrally located control centre, vibration control system and available in optional stainless steel work-surfaces and increased work zone height.
|Class III Bio Safety Cabinet|
|CRCA/GI Powder Coated /
Stainless Steel 304
|MFD-BS-III-900||1650 x 900 x 2250 mm||‘Tim 915 x 610 x 610|
|MFD-BS/A2-1200||1950 x 900 x 2250 mm||m 1220 x 610 x 610 m|
|Material of Construction
|Stainless Steel 304|
|Average Air Velocity||90 ± 20% FPM|
|HEPA / ULPA||Efficiency 99.997%! 99.999%|
|Class Level||ISO 3 / 5 (Class 100)|
|Noise Level||65 ± 5 dB|
|Electrical||230 V, 50 Hz, Single Phase|
|Standards||US FED STD 209 E, ISO 14644-1, !EST- RP-CC-002-2, BSI|
|Certifications||CE & ISO|
|Note: The above mentioned model are available with Microprocessor controls and Custom built types also|